Saturday, February 15, 2014

Surprise Birthday Trip

This year for Robert's Birthday I planned a surprise trip to Vegas! The best part of all was that Our very best friends, Mark and Jamie, joined us. I had the best time planning the trip with Jamie. We dropped the kids off at Nana and Papa's and I told Robert where we were going on the way to the airport! We then missed our plane, but it all worked out because we got on a later flight that got there a few hour later. 


We stayed at the Paris hotel at the recommendation of my good friend, Liz. She was right. We got a room with a view of the fountains at The Bellagio. 


We went to the Las Vegas Temple. 



We ate so much good food. On Robert's birthday we ate at Gordon Ramsey's  Restaurant. 




Getting ready to see Cirque de Solie.







 


The Blue Man group.



At the end of our trip we surprised my parents in Overton. We had a blast with them and Laura, Jessie and Molly.






No comments: