Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chasing the Sun

This has been a long winter. We have had record breaking amounts of snow and not a lot of sun. I chose this particular winter to have a baby...and Bobby. With long, dark days I have been going a little crazy. My parents have recently built a house in Nevada and have turned into "snowbirds", traveling there in the winter and home to Alaska for the rest of the year. My dear, sweet, wonderful husband who has the most awesome job in the world(with a lot of time off) suggested I go visit them for a week over spring break. Yes, I really was that bad! It was a wonderful break and the shot of Vitamin Sun that I needed.

Here I have with my brothers Mitch and Chris standing in my parents back yard.Can you tell I am nursing? Chris happened to be down in Nevada too and our trips overlapped by one day. Mitch drove down from Phoenix to see me. He is so wonderful.




Mom, holding Jack while he slept. She did this a lot while I was there. Thanks Mom. I sure do love my mom and miss her when she is gone.


Me and my beautiful niece, Rebekah with Jack. I have 4 wonderful nieces who loved to hold Jack!

Me and another beautiful niece, Molly, on a hike called Shaw Butte overlooking Phoenix.


Mitch suggested we go for a hike and asked if I wanted easy, medium, hard or very hard. I chose medium and was glad I did because it seemed a little on the hard side to me.



Mitch and I out for a spin on my parent's new 4-wheeler.


My SIL, Laura, holding Jack Henry.




Dad and Jack.


We visited Warm Springs which is about 20 miles from my parent's home.


Sunny and I on a walk with my Dad.

Mitch holding Jack.

1 comment:

Mom4ever said...

It's fun to see the pics of your family! I'm glad you could have a fun visit down in the sun.