Monday, February 21, 2011

My Dear Little Boy





Bobby came to us so unexpectedly. We had just about given up hope for another child after 5 years of trying. We were so taken off gaurd in fact that I was almost 2 weeks late before we suspected a thing. I woke up one morning and looked at Robert and said "You stink!" He was so happy!

We love our little boy--a blessing from our Father in Heaven. Bobby is a testament that His timing is perfect. He brings to our home activity and love. This year has been wonderful! Happy Birthday Bobby.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

he is definitely a well loved well placed little boy! Glad we are here to see this little man of yours grow up! And here's to another one sometime;)

victoria said...

What a sweetheart! Girl, girl, boy is a good combo, no? I've always liked God's timing. Especially in hindsight. (btw, I'm not pregnant. I was referring to the gestational period of building a house.)

Ann Anderson said...

He is so cute. I cannot believe he is a year already. Hope you guys are doing well and I love keeping up on your blog.