mmmmmmm I am sure that your house is still nice and warm since you have that awesome wood stove. Apparently it has been really cold here in Colorado but I don't believe it... I guess when pipes start bursting it means it is cold but it sure doesn't feel all that cold! Stay warm! Wish I could be there!
I don't know how you do it. I would never leave the house. I can't even handle 25 ABOVE zero! So, why are you guys planning your visit back to KY?? You told me once, but I'd like to get it on a calendar! jen
5 comments:
mmmmmmm I am sure that your house is still nice and warm since you have that awesome wood stove. Apparently it has been really cold here in Colorado but I don't believe it... I guess when pipes start bursting it means it is cold but it sure doesn't feel all that cold! Stay warm! Wish I could be there!
So glad to find your blog! How are you surviving up there? I just couldn't do it!!! Hope all is well and send our love to your family!
Nicole Donaldson
I don't know how you do it. I would never leave the house. I can't even handle 25 ABOVE zero! So, why are you guys planning your visit back to KY?? You told me once, but I'd like to get it on a calendar! jen
And I thought we had it bad here in WI..... stay warm!!!
yikes! Keep bundled! My kids are sporting swimsuits today - but there is snow outside. Wishful thinking, I guess. Love your new photo up top!
Post a Comment