It has been seriously cold the past couple of weeks (as opposed to very cold). It has been so cold that we have broken some long standing records. One night it was - 30 degrees! We broke a record for the lowest highs (never getting up past -10 during the day). One would think that you really wouldn't feel a difference between 20 degrees and -10--cold is cold right?....WRONG! When you go below zero you can seriously feel it!
5 comments:
Just wondering...does this drastically change your life style? I can't imagine living there. Do you stay inside all day?
Bethany- love the picture on the top of your blog. SOOO cute! I got your Christmas card today (I was gone practically all of Dec). Anyway, leave the cold and come back to KY! Oh yeah, and I got released from YW. :(
Wow,
You guys think you have it rough? Try to imagine the misery we had living in Spain for three years. I actually had to wear a light jacket a couple of times. The agony! One night it actually got to 31 degrees!
well...enough of the trauma stories. I'm going to go outside to shovel snow. This whole winter thing...
Wow! and I was complaining about the 10degree windchill! This past weekend was in the high 50's. It was fabulous! Hope you guys stay warm :-P
These same thoughts on the cold were filtering through my numbed mind this morning (technically--it was after midnight), as I tried to jump two big old Cherokee Jeeps that had the misfortune of shivering out in the cold for the past week without the benefit of being plugged in, or started on a regular basis. BRRRRRRRRR.
Post a Comment