We enjoyed our fall this year---it lasted almost the whole month of September! The leaves were absolutely gorgeous. It was just breathtaking to look out our front windows. One of the things we did to take advantage of the beauty was hiking. One FHE we hiked up to Thunderbird Falls. It was a great little hike. I must say that Hannah and Winnie were a little disappointed by the falls. They were a little small in comparison to some ones we have seen in the past. They had a great time anyways.
Good family pics! Sorry the falls couldn't offer more to the girls. I personally prefer the trickly ones which dribble down the mountain side on Turnagain Arm.
more great pics! What a gorgeous place - love those huge mushrooms (I think they're mushrooms) growing out of that tree. Seems there should be fairies flitting around in the background.
5 comments:
Bethany--Winnie is growing up so much! She is getting so old. I can't believe it! I miss your whole family. Good to see your updates
I love all you pic's, Alaska looks so pretty! Your making me want to move there!
Good family pics! Sorry the falls couldn't offer more to the girls. I personally prefer the trickly ones which dribble down the mountain side on Turnagain Arm.
more great pics! What a gorgeous place - love those huge mushrooms (I think they're mushrooms) growing out of that tree. Seems there should be fairies flitting around in the background.
What a beautiful time of year. I can't believe how long Hannah's hair is! Wow! I have always wanted a blonde little girl.
Post a Comment